WHY LIST WITH EAGLE REALTY GROUP & ASSOCIATES?
Eagle Realty Group & Associates understands that presentation is the key to selling your home for the best price in the shortest amount of time. In fact, The National Association of Realtors reports that over 80% of all homebuyers begin their search on the internet. That's why Eagle Realty Group & Associates brochures read like a professional magazine, complete with the highest quality design and layout that emplasizes the visual selling-points that set your home apart. Each photograph bears testimony to the professional quality of the equipment used, including: a variety of multi-angle lenses, diffuser lights, and radio-activated flashes. Every image will receive widie-spread play on Eagle Realty Gropu & Associates.com, MLS, in addition to newspaper and magazine advertisements. Before potential buyers enter your door, Eagle Realty Group & Associates has created a winning immage of your home through high-quality photos and advertisement.
Eagle Realty Group & Associates offers its clients the cutting edge in market strategies through a proven process that includes the exposure of your property to the real estate marketplace through a unique and comprehensive marketing and advertising program.
This comprehensive process begins with a complete market analysis and thorough checklist of repairs and maintenance before listing. Secondly, Eagle Realty Group & Associates coordinates the professional staging of your home which includes the supply and arrangment of appropriate materials from our own collection that will complement your home's interior.
With Eagle Realty Group & Associates, the sale of your property extends well beyond a typical MLS showcase. From listing to close, Eagle Realty Group & Associates facilitates every step between the showing and escrow period through a seamless process that includes the following benefits:
- Discuss selling points and possible improvements to enhance the value of your home explaining your showing options
- Order and review a property profile
- Develop a targeted marking campaign that maximizes your home's value
- Tour your property from a buyer's standpoint
- Estimate your selling costs
- Provide personal relocation services, if needed
- Implement marketing activities
- Respond to buyer questions about the property
- Screen-out unqualified buyers
- Negotiate on your behalf with agents and potential buyers
- Present and review all written offers
- Finalize the terms of the sale contract
- Monitor and manage activities to settlement
- And, many other activities to get your house sold for top dollar
Eagle's attention to detail and focus on educating clients throughout the real estate process has earned high praise from loyal clients. These are the actual words of those who have trusted Eagle Realty Group & Associates. If this is reflective of what you expect from a real estate professional, then it's time to give Eagle Realty Group & Associates a call.